In 1997, Acutel Consulting saw an opportunity to offer a solution to the market to improve the flexibility and availability of resources. Our solution was to enter into contractual relationships with both the independent contractor who supplies the labour, and the client organisation who requires the labour, and to ensure that the appropriate processes and procedures are put in place. In this way, Acutel Consulting considers itself to be a service provider to both the independent contractor and the client organisation, who are essentially our two client groups.
Why do clients and independent contractors use Acutel Consulting?
- Because we increase the client’s flexibility to resource some business activities, and remove the barriers (in terms of cost, risk and inconvenience) to forming a labour hire relationship for that purpose.
- Because we keep our costs low, we can provide professional services to our clients at a lower hourly rate, and we can return more of the hourly rate to our independent contractors.
The Acutel Consulting labour hire framework is particularly suited to:
- Retirees who are seeking to supplement their retirement income with work
- Professionals who desire flexible working arrangements to balance their commitments
- Clients wishing to resource a project, where they don’t possess the skills or resources internally
- Clients requiring specific skills and experience to supplement corporate knowledge or to mentor young employees
- Clients who wish to trial a potential employee before permanently engaging that person
Scott Bailey BE, MBA, FIEAust, CPEng
To find out how Acutel Consulting can assist you, please contact us. We would be pleased to answer any questions you may have.
Acutel Pty Ltd (ABN 49 063 288 531)
Acutel Consulting is the trading name of Acutel Pty Ltd.
The word Acutel® and the Acutel Logo ® are registered trademarks of Acutel Pty Ltd.